• NASCAR Next alumnus Dylan Lupton (@luptondylan) will make his second NASCAR Xfinity Series start at Pocono Raceway on Sat., June 2.
• Last June, Lupton qualified 20th at the 2.5-mile triangle before posting a lead lap 22nd place finish in his third start of the season at JGL Racing.
• For the second consecutive week, Lupton and JGL Racing welcome Southern California-based Fatal Clothing as the primary marketing partner for Saturday afternoon’s Pocono Green 250.
• Fatal Crew was established in 2004 as a garage built clothing company. Based in Southern California and heavily influenced by its culture, Fatal represents and supports this lifestyle through art, fashion, music, and action. Fatal creates quality clothing and accessories for those individuals that live on the edge of societal norms.
• The 24-year-old Lupton will make his 35th career NASCAR Xfinity Series start at Pocono and 21st on a track bigger than 1.0-mile in length.
• In addition to the NASCAR Xfinity Series, Lupton also has four starts in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series and two starts in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.
• JGL Racing has two previous Pocono starts with a best finish of 18th (Dakoda Armstrong in June of 2016).
“I’m ready to head to Pocono Raceway and hopefully have a good run with our No. 28 Fatal Clothing Ford Mustang. Our solid weekend at Charlotte last Saturday was spoiled after getting wrecked late in the race.
“Despite that, the JGL Racing guys are remaining upbeat and confident that we can come to the race track this week and contend for a strong finish.
“Pocono is going to be unique with the new aerodynamic package – but maybe that’s the change we need to get ourselves our best finish of 2018.”
JGL Racing fields two entries in the NASCAR Xfinity Series as it continues its growth in the NASCAR arena. Led by successful entrepreneur James Whitener, the Denver, North Carolina-based team prides itself in its proven product both on and off the track. The team charged into the 2018 season with a manufacturer switch to Ford and a technical alliance with Roush Fenway Racing.
Dylan Lupton will be behind the wheel of the No. 28 Ford Mustang for a majority of the season.
For more information, visit JGLRacing.com.