Dylan Lupton Placing Bets on Strong Finish in 🎲 Las Vegas 🎲 as #NASCARGoesWest
LAS VEGAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY
No. 28 thinQ Technology Partners Ford Mustang
• Dylan Lupton will be making his first start at Las Vegas Motor Speedway this weekend.
• This week kicks off Lupton’s partnership with West Coast company Fatal Clothing.
• Lupton has made five NASCAR Xfinity Series starts on 1.5-mile tracks (Kentucky Speedway, Kansas Speedway, Texas Motor Speedway, Chicagoland Speedway and Atlanta Motor Speedway).
• The 24-year-old’s best finish on an intermediate track is 16th at Kansas Speedway.
• JGL Racing has eight previous starts at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, with a best finish of 16th (J.J. Yeley in 2015).
QUOTES “I’m looking forward to kicking off the West Coast swing at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. I’ve been to Phoenix multiple times, and Auto Club Speedway is my favorite track that we go to all year long, but this will be my first visit to Las Vegas Motor Speedway. We have had good speed at mile-and-a-half tracks over the last year, and need to execute all weekend long to get the great result that I know we are capable of achieving. I want to thank our sponsor, thinQ Technology Partners, for their continued support as NASCAR goes west. Also, I’m excited to announce a new partnership with Southern California-based company Fatal Clothing.”
JGL RACING JGL Racing fields two entries in the NASCAR Xfinity Series as it continues its growth in the NASCAR arena. Led by successful entrepreneur James Whitener, the Denver, North Carolina-based team prides itself in its proven product both on and off the track. The team charged into the 2018 season with a manufacturer switch to Ford and a technical alliance with Roush Fenway Racing. 19-year-old racer Kaz Grala pilots the team’s No. 24 Ford Mustang, while Dylan Lupton will be behind the wheel of the No. 28 Ford Mustang for a majority of the season. For more information, visit www.JGLRacing.com.
Jessica Trippy JGL Racing E-mail: JTrippy@JGLRacing.com Phone: (312) 933-7883