• Last week, Kaz Grala scored a fourth-place finish in his NASCAR Xfinity Series debut at Daytona
• Grala has one start at Atlanta Motor Speedway in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, where he earned a top-15 finish.
• In nine starts at 1.5-mile tracks in the Truck Series, Grala earned five top 10s and 1 top five, recording a best finish of fifth (Las Vegas Motor Speedway)
• The 19-year-old will begin attending Georgia Tech in the spring of 2019 as a mechanical engineering major.
• This weekend, Grala is sponsored by Marlow’s Tavern, a modern American fare tavern with locations in Georgia and Florida.
“I’m really looking forward to this weekend’s race at Atlanta. I had a blast in the Truck Series race there last year, even though it was my very first mile-and-a-half race and I was trying to acclimate. We had a great run in Daytona last week, but that race is its own animal. This weekend in Atlanta, I’ll get my first real look at how an Xfinity car drives and handles. I’m also excited to kick off my partnership with Marlow’s Tavern this weekend.”